Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The you

The You


Today as I sat Gazing at you my Love
I saw not your Eyes, but a Majestic glow as bright as Gold , as gentle as a Halo
I heard not words from your mouth, but a sweet Melody of a nightingale ,a kind purr of a white dove
I felt not the touch of your skin, but a spark of ignition that ablaze my body, oh I wallow

I remember not words or whispers, but the depth of love and longing from your heart
I crave not praise or applause, but the affection and Kindness from your soul

For I devote myself to you not once, but a million times when you warmed me with your sweet caress
you entered me with a power of a stallion and left a strong bolt that my words cannot describe
Oh my Love, how I love you and long for you
How I wait each day to see you walk through the threshold of my physical form and ignite the women in me.
Heart, Letter, Love, Mail, Valentine, Romantic

Image source: pixabay(hover over image for image link)

No comments:

Post a Comment